Water treatment and recycling market to reach $15bn by 2030
Shale wastewater treatment is set to grow over the next decade.Read more here
Low-cost water treatment technologies to improve efficiencies
Learn from our industry experts’ new cost-effective technologies to enhance operations.Secure your place
New shale water management case studies and the latest results
Detailed formations-based analysis on the latest in water management across the regional shale plays.View the latest program
Expert Speakers to Date
- Tim Leshchyshyn
- Paola Perez Pena
- Phil Harvey
Enviro Tech Chemical Services, Inc.
- David Hammond
Earth Science Labs, Inc.
- David Paddock
- Denney Eames
- Buddy Boysen
- Paul Burgon
- Jessy Parmar
- Josh Adler
- Amiad Water Systems
- Chemstream Oilfield Services
- Southwestern Energy
- Xylem Inc.
- Baker Hughes
- IHS Markit
- Ecologix Environmental Systems
- Well Completion Technology
- Blade Energy Partners
Who should attend
- Shale Operations
- Cost Reduction Strategies
- Completions Engineering
- Shale Water Management
- Transportation & Logistics
- Well Site Facilities
- Water Recycling and Reuse
- Chemical Engineering
- Shale Well Services
- Produced Water Treatment
- Biocides Specialists
- Research and Development
- Produced Water Disposal
- Sustainable Development
- Legal and Compliance Work
- Corrosion and Scale Experts
- Health and Safety Management
- Environmental Assessments
- Real-Time Monitoring
- Site and Asset Management
- News Reporting and Journalism
The Shale Water Management USA 2023 Exhibition and Conference is the only event of its kind to deliver leading market intelligence and industry presentations on the latest in water recycling and reuse know-how and new technological advancements in water treatment for improving efficiencies in shale water management across the region…view more...
Key topics for 2023:
- Making an economic assessment for shale water management strategies
Understand the economic fundamentals and make the business case for shale water management strategies.
- Looking for low-cost and low-risk solutions in water treatment, recycling, and reuse
Ensure a low-cost project is maintained throughout the water management process in light of the current oil price market.
- Evaluating the options and making choices in treatment for reuse and water disposal
Avoid the pitfalls and learn from recent results from shale water management experts to build the right water management plan.
- New technologies and technical know-how in shale water management operations
Explore the latest advances in water treatment, recycling, and reuse and the tools available to improve efficiencies and shale operations.
- Upcoming regulations and industry standards for produced water management
Hear from key regulators and environmental bodies to ensure your water management program meets new regulations and industry standards.
- Operational case studies and developing a successful water management program
Gain insights from shale plays across the region and implement strategies that others in the industry use to ensure successful operation.
- Excellent source of information covering a variety of topics in different markets
Brent Breeze (United Pipeline Systems)
- I felt there were some extremely interesting concepts to reduce expenses associated with managing water for the oil and gas business.
John Tullmen (United Pipeline)
- Presentations on new inventions and technology that are very informative
Justin Smith (ARL Resources)
- Very Educational - Outstanding Presenters
David Harry (Select Energy)
- Nice spectrum of speakers. I've used my time well.
Joelle Mac Donald (AER)