Water treatment and recycling market to reach $4bn
Shale waste-water treatment set to grow over the next decade.Read more here
Low-cost water treatment technologies to improve efficiencies
Learn from our industry expert’s new cost effective technologies to enhance operations.Secure your place
New shale water management case studies and the latest results
Detailed well-by-well analysis on the latest in water management across North American shale plays.View the latest program
Who should attend
- Shale Operations
- Cost Reduction Strategies
- Completions Engineering
- Shale Water Management
- Transportation & Logistics
- Well Site Facilities
- Water Recycling and Reuse
- Chemical Engineering
- Shale Well Services
- Produced Water Treatment
- Biocides Specialists
- Research and Development
- Produced Water Disposal
- Sustainable Development
- Legal and Compliance Work
- Corrosion and Scale Experts
- Health and Safety Management
- Environmental Assessments
- Real-Time Monitoring
- Site and Asset Management
- News Reporting and Journalism
- Flexsteel Pipeline Technologies Ltd.
- Associated Engineering Alberta Ltd.
- Vesta Energy
- Laramie Energy, LLC
- HTX Solutions
- ARC Financial Corp.
- Engenium Chemicals
- GSE Environmental
- Alberta WaterSMART / WaterSMART Solutions Ltd.
- Terra Water Systems
- Canbriam Energy Inc
- Maxoil Process Consultancy
- PfP Industries
- Equilibrium Environmental Inc.
- Delphi Energy
- Vanko Analytical & Instrumentation Specialists
- Stimulate Well Optimization Inc
- CRS Water Pty Ltd
- Integrated Sustainability Consultants
- Associated Engineering
- ATCO Pipelines & Liquids
- BWA Water Additives
- Bellatrix Exploration Ltd
- Integrated Sustainability
- Secure Energy Services
- TETRA Technologies Inc
- Unified Alloys
- Environmental Defense Fund
- ClearBakk Water Solutions
- FLSmidth USA Inc
- NALCO Champion
- Saltworks Technologies
- Gibson Energy
- Tribal North Energy Services
- Total Oilfield Rentals
- Downhole Technology
- Alberta Energy Regulator (AER)
- H2O Innovation
- Westeel (AGI)
- Heartland Water Technology, Inc.
- PeroxyChem, LLC
- Seven Generations Energy
- Catapult Environmental Inc
- Brainerd Chemical Company, Inc
- Brion Energy
- Sasol Canada
The North American Shale Water Management 2019 Exhibition and Conference is the only event of its kind to deliver leading market intelligence and industry presentations on the latest in water recycling and reuse know-how, and new technological advancements in water treatment for improving efficiencies in shale water management…view more...
Who Should Attend?
This event is aimed at shale operators, upstream service companies, technology providers and key stakeholders making an economic assessment for developing shale water management operations, and to learn more about water management strategies to improve efficiencies and reduce costs…view more...
Subscribe for updates:
The Premier Forum for Shale Water Management, Recycling and Reuse
Call for Presentation
Key topics for 2019:
- Making an economic assessment for shale water management strategies
Understand the economic fundamentals and make the business case for shale water management strategies.
- Looking for low-cost and low-risk solutions in water treatment, recycling and reuse
Ensure a low-cost project is maintained throughout the water management process in light of the current oil price market.
- Evaluating the options and making choices in treatment for reuse and water disposal
Avoid the pitfalls and learn from recent results from shale water management experts to build the right water management plan.
- New technologies and technical know-how in shale water management operations
Explore the latest advances in water treatment, recycling and reuse and the tools available to improve on efficiencies and shale operations.
- Upcoming regulations and industry standards for produced water management
Hear from key regulators and environmental bodies to ensure your water management program meets with new regulations and industry standards.
- Operational case studies and developing a successful water management program
Gain insight from shale plays across North America and implement strategies that others in the industry are using to ensure successful operation.
- Useful symposium for better understanding technology and potential solutions in the waste water market. Alan Mitchell (CDEnviro)
- The event was very well organized and had a good line up of speakers. An event to learn end to end about shale water management. Nithya Giridhar (BHP)
- This was a well-run and informative conference. Jeff Pinkowski (A.R.I. USA)
- The event was a good view into the current state of the industry. It also had uniform mix of various types of players. Amit Prakash (Wipro)
- Great conference, great presentations, great networking opportunities, great conference facility. Melinda Ammons (Safbon Water Technology)
- Very informative and a broad scope of water challenges and solutions. Adam McConnell (Murphy Oil)
- Thoroughly enjoyed the topics and discussions. It was a great variety of aspects related to water. Tabitha Tindle (BHP Billion)