Exhibit your services at North American Shale Water Management 2020
The North American Shale Water Management 2020 conference will be one of the largest exhibitions of its kind. A large array of shale operators and service providers will meet with leading shale water management experts and key technology providers to explore new solutions in achieving cost effective and efficient operations.
We offer a tailored sponsorship or exhibitor package providing a cost-effective path to helping you get your message out to existing or new target clients.
Sponsor NowTake Advantage Of:
- Creating and enhancing your brand awareness to an audience which could form your next client base
- Developing relationships with current clients, interact, meet and discuss the latest opportunities
- Generating direct new business opportunities from keen delegates who have significant budgets to utilise
- Free delegate passes for your colleagues under sponsorship or exhibitor deals
To discuss the opportunities in more detail, please get in touch with Ben Carlos.
Sponsorship & Media Manager
Tel: +1 206-582-0128
- The conference provides value to the industry. Alex Schwaner (ASI Industrial)
- Very informative- New to the industry and now have a much better understanding. Ed Gill (CIMC Intermodal Equipment)
- I loved the show! Very informative conference and a great group of people. Andrew Over (TMT Solutions)
- Provided a great learning opportunity and served as a very good networking event. Lisa Boone (Heartland Barge)
- Found the event very beneficial for my understanding of the frac sand market. Great, quality speakers covering a variety of key topics in this space. Ben Vaughn (Ascend Performance Materials)
- Excellent insight into supply chain & market from a vendor perspective. Luke Duke (Laredo Petroleum)
- Useful symposium for better understanding technology and potential solutions in the waste water market. Alan Mitchell (CDEnviro)
- The event was very well organized and had a good line up of speakers. An event to learn end to end about shale water management. Nithya Giridhar (BHP)
- This was a well-run and informative conference. Jeff Pinkowski (A.R.I. USA)
- The event was a good view into the current state of the industry. It also had uniform mix of various types of players. Amit Prakash (Wipro)
- Great conference, great presentations, great networking opportunities, great conference facility. Melinda Ammons (Safbon Water Technology)
- Very informative and a broad scope of water challenges and solutions. Adam McConnell (Murphy Oil)
- Thoroughly enjoyed the topics and discussions. It was a great variety of aspects related to water. Tabitha Tindle (BHP Billion)