Agenda 2024 coming soon...
If you would like to be a speaker at this event, please contact sean.collins@iQ-Hub.com, subject heading “Call for Papers - Shale Water Management USA 2024”.
- Driving Trends
- Produced conventional water, frac water, and disposal wells
- Water projections (industry critical information)
- The landmark GWPC-produced water report has been an important reference for all industry stakeholders
- Report focusing on the most notable changes in the regulatory, operational, and technological environments
ALL Consulting LLC
- Environmental, industrial, sociological, and political benefits to repurposing production, water for reuse, and irrigation
- Water treatment and reuse methods, their effectiveness, incentivizing structures, and disposal cost predictions
- Diverse treatment approaches for produced water, the environmental impact of EOR reuse, and solutions for remote water treatment
Harry Callicotte | Modular Wastewater Systems
Federico Petracci | Transeparation S.A.
Brian Ward | APATEQ – PWT INC.
- Looking at various methods adopted for the disposal of produced water in the oil and gas industry
- Focusing on solar evaporation and desalination of produced water: opportunities and challenges
- Use of new technologies to improve the rate of solar evaporation for produced water will be discussed
- Experimental data on the performance of technologies on produced water samples from US shale formations
Texas A&M University
- Commercial scale technology that significantly simplifies overall plant design for shale play-produced water treatment applications
- Introducing CGFT™ technology that optimized oil-in-water separation by coupling fluid hydraulics with microbubble flotation technology
- Shop build, portable unit with an integrated online solids cleaning mechanism
- Case study with tangible results of treated water quality achieved and efficiencies realized
Enerflex Water Solutions
- Process operation of the ceramic membrane and assessing the permeate quality for fit-for-repurpose applications
- Discussion on irrigation water qualities, uses, and examination of membrane per barrel OPEX/CAPEX
APATEQ – PWT INC.
- Discussion on engineered flow-back water treatment process based on modified transportable frac tanks
- Performing interchangeable multiple-unit operations in a single vessel, including sedimentation + oxidation + flotation
- Addressing "license to operate" issues of an operator that wasn't complying with the wells injection quality standards
- Project on analyzing the process alternatives for TDS reduction for water reuse for re-fracking or irrigation
- Dissolved Air Flotation is a modular and mobile application to address frac water flowback reuse economically
- Better performing than RO, electro-coagulation, clarifiers, etc., and portability replaces expensive infrastructures
Modular Wastewater Systems
- Presentation on injection within the SRA and the complex basement-rooted fault systems surrounding the hypocenters
- Methods and procedures adopted during the study and the relationship analyzed between SWD injections and fault systems
- Results and significance of study illustrating the spatio-temporal complexity behind induced seismicity in the SRA
- Water production and disposal have become limiting factors in shale oil and gas production
- Wettability is a key control on water production and can be altered for lower water production
- Current climate in water management in various regions and a comparison of treatment vs. disposal approaches
- Treatment requirements for various scenarios and examining options for shipment and different treatment methods
- Introducing decision tree analysis, automation, and online measurement for effective decision-making
- Examining and understanding the root cause of the high volume of wastewater produced in the Bakken oilfields
- Treatment using various technologies like advanced desalination, advanced electro-oxidation and dilution methods
- How the treated produced water could be used especially as base fluids for hydraulic frack fluid formulation?
University of North Dakota
- Discussion on connecting stranded systems and prioritizing reuse as a preferred form of “disposal”
- Managing utilization of disposal away from seismic risk and further reducing disposal through “water refining”
- Discussion on reducing costs and increasing the efficiency of saltwater disposal (SWD) wells
- Learn about the biosurfactant-based additives that outperform traditional injectivity aids
- Exploring the historical presence of oil and solids in produced water for enhanced understanding
- Innovations in online imaging for measuring oil droplet size, concentration, solids size, and distribution
- Significance of API and EPA standards in the context of produced water management and environmental compliance
J.M. Canty Inc
- Discussion on water solids fouling and produced water fouling mechanisms and key details
- Understanding the fouling root-cause analysis and fishbone diagram with the main possible causes
- Real cases of projects for stabilizer fouling, methanol recovery unit fouling, and pipeline fouling
- Fouling mitigation strategies and ways to combat fouling in produced water (chemical and mechanical)
Key topics for 2024:
- Making an economic assessment for shale water management strategies
Understand the economic fundamentals and make the business case for shale water management strategies.
- Looking for low-cost and low-risk solutions in water treatment, recycling, and reuse
Ensure a low-cost project is maintained throughout the water management process in light of the current oil price market.
- Evaluating the options and making choices in treatment for reuse and water disposal
Avoid the pitfalls and learn from recent results from shale water management experts to build the right water management plan.
- New technologies and technical know-how in shale water management operations
Explore the latest advances in water treatment, recycling and reuse, and the tools available to improve efficiencies and shale operations.
- Upcoming regulations and industry standards for produced water management
Hear from key regulators and environmental bodies to ensure your water management program meets new regulations and industry standards.
- Operational case studies and developing a successful water management program
Gain insight from shale plays across the region and implement strategies that others in the industry are using to ensure successful operation.
Join us as a sponsor for this IQ International conference! Reach your target audience, limit competitor influence at the conference and become a keynote speaker, while sharing your company's solutions for this industry.
- Get registration discounts
- Enhance your brand awareness
- Additional marketing opportunities